SW Locums are looking for a mix of Qualified Social Workers and Senior Social Workers to join our front-line protection team.
We have a number of permanent and temporary vacancies available. There are also a number of opportunities available to work on “step down” cases followed by a gradual transition into casework North East Lincolnshire Council’s Children’s Services are committed to achieving best outcomes for children, young people and families. We are looking for committed professionals who share our ambition and can bring something to the table to help us achieve it. We want people who genuinely care about the work we do and the people we serve and who want to achieve the best possible results for every child.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
• You have a recognised professional Social Work Qualification (MA/BA/BSC in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CSQW)
• You want to work to achieve the best for all children, young people and families
• You can see the benefit of working closely with all professionals who contribute to the lives of children, young people and families and will always work in this way
• You have a commitment to the highest of practice standards
• You have knowledge and experience of Child in Need, Child Protection, Public and Private law (including adoption).
What North East Lincolnshire can offer:
• Committed to achieving the best outcomes for all children, young people and families
• Committed to reducing the demand for Social Work intervention and strengthening our early intervention input
• Excellent working relationships with Early Help Managers to deliver better services
• Award winning Practice Framework: Signs of Safety and Restorative Practice
• Strong Leadership and Management – our Leaders care about the job we do and the families we support
• Excellent links with local Universities with access to Research in Practice and Children’s Social Work Matters (Resources) through the Humber Social Work Teaching Partnership – our development matters
• The opportunity to make a real difference to the children and families in need of our support and intervention ability to claim Mileage, Regular Support and Supervisions, Remote Working
• Excellent training, learning and development opportunities throughout your career
• Ability to work in an agile and flexible way
• Friendly and supportive Social Work team, with excellent support from our Business Services
• Access to mentoring/coaching and employee assistance
• An excellent working environment in attractive, modern offices with a seafront location in a busy and vibrant east coast resort.
NEL is commutable within lots of places under an hour for example Hull, East Riding, Doncaster, Scunthorpe, and Lincolnshire.
Both short and long term contracts are available. Relocation and travel assistance allowances may be payable for long term contracts (i.e. 3 months and above).
We are open to paying mileage to and from work but this would have to be on a 3 month minimum contract.
This is an exciting time to join Children’s Services in North East Lincolnshire.
Contact SW Locums immediately should you feel you meet the criteria and wish to apply Tel: 01920 823775