SW Locums are currently looking to source an experienced Social Work Service Manager to join the Adoption Looked After Children & Residential Services Team based in Northampton.
The rates available are very generous and are dependent upon experience in a similar setting.
This is a full time role based on 37 hours a week.
Applications will be considered from Social Workers who may lack the adoption experience required. Our clients priority is to recruit someone who can manage 5 children’s homes.
Benefits of working with SW Locums:
- You will receive the support and knowledge of your own personal experienced consultant 24/7
- Free Enhanced DBS completed upon registration in a role.
- Unrivalled rates of pay
- Fastest Payments available
- Recommend a friend scheme – Receive up to £500 per successful referral*
- Secure your own role? and place it via SW Locums to receive £350 for bringing the business to SW Locums*
- Free on-going training opportunities and funding upon placement.
- You must hold a recognised UK Social Work qualification at degree level or equivalent
- Applicants must have a positive reference history to demonstrate positive input for a minimum of previous 5 years work
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Registered social worker with Social Work England (SWE)
- Hold an Enhanced DBS Check issued within the past 12 months or registration with the DBS Update Service
- Essential previous experience of Management & oversight of multiple Children’s Homes
For more information on this vacancy and many more, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01920 823775 or email your CV to email@example.com
*Terms and conditions are applicable to the recommend a friend and secure your own role scheme.