SW Locums have another requirement in Adult Social Services in Norwich.
We require five Social Workers for the Promoting Independence Older Adults team.
The work will be largely telephone based assessments and reviews with some face to face visits required, although these could be done by local staff should agency workers be further afield.
Ideally some level of LAS experience but if not possible then that’s ok.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum of two references, one from most recent employer.
- Eligibility to work in the UK.
- Enhanced DBS within 12 months or registered with the DBS Update Service.
- current Social Work England Registration
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.