SW Locums are looking to source the services of an accomplished Occupational Therapist for this role in Kettering.
Candidates will require experience in Major and Minor adaptations (both adult and paediatric) and equipment provision
The post is full time 37 hours, for 3 months initially, candidates must have a car and valid driving licence and be able to do home visits.
There will also be an element of home working.
Applicants must be a Member of British Association of Occupational Therapist, HCPC or other relevant professional body.
Laptop will be provided.
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.