SW Locums are looking to source the services of an accomplished Occupational Therapist for this Community role for disabled children on the Isle of Anglesey.
The post is full time 37 hours, for 3 months initially, candidates must have a car and valid driving licence and be able to do home visits on Anglesey.
There will also be an element of home working.
Applicants must be a Member of British Association of Occupational Therapist or other relevant professional body
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
- HPC Registration.
- Sound understanding of the contribution of Occupational Therapy within health and social care.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements, national and local policies and key themes relating to the practice of Occupational Therapy within social care.
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and it’s implications within working practice.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
Full Job Description upon request.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.