SW Locums are looking for a UK experienced Occupational Therapist for this role in the HASS Team in Redbridge.
This is a Locality based multi-disciplinary team which deliver an integrated community health and adult social care service.
There will be regular supervision and support provided. Flexible working opportunities can be considered.
Approximately 4 cases per week will be allocated.
Mixture of OT complex and standard
- Excellent knowledge, skills and experience with assessing for and making recommendations for major adaptations and complex equipment. Including preparing sketches, reading plans and providing detailed specifications for major works. Manual handling.
- Experience with working in a multi professional team and undertaking complex OT, holistic person-centred assessments, support planning and reviews of people with a range of health conditions and their carers.
- Understanding of the legal social care framework and housing legislation
- Experienced with managing, planning, prioritising and progressing complex cases
- Experience and knowledge of assessing for and recommending simple and complex equipment, reviewing their effectiveness and teaching safe use of equipment to comply with relevant legislation, policy and guidelines on safe working practice.
- Excellent knowledge of specialist equipment, major adaptations and manual handling. Ability to work autonomously, prioritise and plan own work load. Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Professional occupational therapy qualification as recognised by the HCPC.
SW Locums are a small, personable agency who will provide you with the personal care you can rely on, including:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.