SW Locums are looking for a Locum OT to work out of the Badminton Road Offices in Bristol, for minimum six months maternity cover – to end of April 2022. Candidates must have comprehensive knowledge of social care.
Must have experience of providing recommendations for major adaptations and Equipment.
You will be working with children and YP from the ages of 2-18
The role will include community visits, initially they will be required to be office based two days a week.
You will help improve the quality of services provided to adults with care, working closely within a team of service co-ordinators, occupational therapists, commissioning officers, business support workers and rapid responders to ensure that agreed performance and quality standards are achieved across the team and that working practices meet statutory and local requirements that optimise outcomes for service users.
- Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC Registration.
- Sound understanding of the contribution of Occupational Therapy within health and social care.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements, national and local policies and key themes relating to the practice of Occupational Therapy within social care.
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and it’s implications within working practice.
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.