SW Locums require an Adults Social Worker for 30 hours a week, flexible on days.
You will be required to complete Care Act Assessments and identify packages of care to meet eligible, unmet needs for people of working age with mental health difficulties and disabilities and older people.
in the process of conducting Mental Capacity Act Assessments and as as part of your work, you need to be able to understand when people can make their own decisions or when Best Interest decisions need to be applied.
Workers need experience of Care First 6, Devon County Council policies and procedures and extensive experience of completing Care Act Assessments.
Preferably looking to identify a qualified social worker registered with Social Work England to assist with completion of safeguarding enquiries.
To be eligible for this post you must:
- have at least 1 years experience working as a qualified social worker in the UK
- hold Social Work England Registration
- have access to a vehicle during working hours
- be eligible to work in the UK
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- W endorse working with FCSA Approved Umbrella companies.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.