SW Locums are looking for Qualified Social Work Senior Practitioners with experience of CIN, CP, PLO and court work to practice alongside out adult facing practitioners.
You must be able to demonstrate previous experience of:
- Application of child care and child protection proceedings (statutory teams).
- Experience and proven track record of working in children and families social care settings, including court work
Additional required qualities:
- Satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- Ability to travel to and access a variety of premises
- Safely transport children and families to venues across the county
- Commitment to inter-agency working
- Flexibility in working arrangements/hours to meet operational requirements including responding to emergencies.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.