SW Locums are looking for Social Work England registered Social Workers to work in this Safeguarding of vulnerable Adults role at John Radcliffe Hospital, Oxfordshire.
You will be required for Care Act Assessments, Mental Capacity Assessments, Best Interest decision making and chairing of meetings.
Minimum contract – 6 months – open to renewal
- Multi-disciplinary working environment
- Ensure risk management and adult safeguarding is effectively embedded within practice and responded to appropriately
- Maintain a strong focus on improved outcomes around independence and personalisation, including the promotion of enablement and linking the service user to community based support services that enhance personal wellbeing
- Promote the principles of self-directed support and outcome based support planning, enabling service users and their carers to make choices about how their Personal Budget is managed
- Act as “Safeguarding Adults Manager” in designated cases; ensuring that all aspects of the safeguarding process has been carried out and has been appropriately concluded
- Carry out any assessments and service user reviews to a high standard and in a timely manner in accordance with procedures reflecting the needs and outcomes of the service user and carer
- Ensuring personalisation and choice and control is embedded in practice
- Present cases to Vulnerable Adults panel for funding
- Chair complex case reviews and safeguarding adults case conferences
At SW Locums you can look forward to:
- A refreshingly honest approach to your job search.
- Fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Conscientious and well informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.