SW Locums are currently recruiting for a Qualified Social Worker for our clients MASH Team based in Oxford, Oxfordshire.
This team offers superb rates of pay. This is a full time post based on 37 hours a week, across 5 days.
You will need:
A professional qualification in social work
Eligibility to work in the UK
Registered social worker with the HCPC or Social Work England
As a Worker in the MASH you could be involved in case discussions with various professionals including; police, health and politicians, decision making at a critical early point. This is an exciting time to be joining the team. The work involves timely risk assessment of contacts / referrals to the MASH and the early identification of those at risk including multi agency strategy discussions for decision making and safeguarding actions.
Benefits of working with SW Locums:
Your own dedicated consultant with industry leading Social Work experience
Competitive Rates of pay
Recommend a friend scheme – Receive £300 per successful referral dependant on candidate posting
Secure your own role Scheme – Receive £350 for finding or bringing your own position to SW Locums – dependant on posting
Fastest accurate payroll in the sector using Faster payments, providing weekly payments
Enhanced DBS completed for free upon registeration
Role Specific Requirements
• You will have knowledge and experience of Child in Need, Child Protection
• You want to work to achieve the best for all children, young people and families
• You have a recognised professional Social Work Qualification (MA/BA/BSC in Social Work, Diploma in Social Work or CSQW)
• You can see the benefit of working closely with all professionals who contribute to the lives of children, young people and families and will always work in this way
• You have a commitment to the highest of practice standards
To find out more information about this role or other opportunities SW Locums have available, contact the team on 01920 823775 or email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org