SW Locums are looking for a Social Work Assistant with extensive UK experience in a similar Local Authority Role for our vacancy in Merton.
An aspect of the Preparing for Adulthood plus team is to provide practical help and direct support to young people and young adults using the service from age 16 and are in care, or have recently left care (up to the age of 25) or who are unaccompanied asylum seeking children, to become independent and inspire them to set ambitious goals for themselves, so that they:
- Are assisted in making the transition between care and independence
- Have the skills, knowledge and confidence they need to live independently, including to manage their money
- Have appropriate accommodation options
- Access education, training and employment
- Live a healthy lifestyle and access health support when they need it
- Develop and maintain social networks that will sustain them throughout their lives
Full Job Description available upon request.
SW Locums are a small, personable agency where you will benefit from working with a progressive and capable company. Established for over 12 years and with well over 50 years combined social work experience.
you will also receive:
- Payment weekly, faster than anyone else.
- Most generous rates of pay.
- Access to our knowledge base from our vastly experienced consultants, who will offer you confident and accurate advice.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice, giving peace of mind.
- Support network available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” and “Find your own job” bonus scheme offering up to £500 for successfully placed referrals.*
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.