We are looking for a children’s social worker to join their Care and Support Team in Welshpool. In this role you would complete assessments, plans, interventions and reviews with vulnerable families. We are also able to offer very competitive rates of pay for this position! The ideal candidate will have: Social work degree , Social Work England or Care Council Wales registered, experience of working with children and families
Full UK driving licence essential. Some home working.
Excellent support and supervision offered within this vibrant team.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals. Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
*Terms and conditions apply to bonus and referral schemes
Qualified experienced children's social worker. Minimum 1 year statutory experience.