SW Locums are looking to find an accomplished and confident Property Officer for this post in Harrow.
You will need to be able to provide an efficient and effective range of services to Leaseholders and Freeholders within a patch including but not limited to:
- Major Work Projects/Section 20 Statutory Consultation and billing income
- Annual service charge calculation/billing/resolving queries
- Income collection and recovery
- Write offs/write backs
- Administration and enforcement of lease conditions
- Limitations and breaches e.g. ASB and other requests from leaseholders for services.
- At all times have regard to all Contracts, legislative and policy requirements.
In order to provide a high quality service, at all times work closely with internal and external staff for example, asset management, legal services providers and advice agencies and work flexibly to cover for other team members.
Full Job Description available upon request
Working with SW Locums you will benefit from working for an agency established for over 11 years and with over 50 years combined experience.
you will also receive:
- Access to our knowledge base from our vastly experienced consultants, who will offer you confident and accurate advice.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.