SW Locums are seeking an experienced Practice Manager / Assistant Manager (social work qualified) is required to join the Looked After Children’s Team in Northampton. As a Practice Manager, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
This is an office based role although Flexible working will be considered.
Long 6 month minimum contract
You will be provided with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits as a Practice Manager include:
- Reflective Supervision
- Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
- Effective and supportive management
- The right technology to undertake your role
- Efficient ‘work-life balance’ is encouraged
Essential requirements of this Practice Manager role include:
- Social Work England Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
with SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Use of Fully FCSA Compliant Umbrella companies.
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Personal support from your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.