SW Locums need to find an available Social Work Senior Practitioner for a vacancy within Lambeth Front Line Child Protection Team.
The client offers caseloads of 16-18 children per social worker, and agency staff have access to 90% of Lambeth training.
The post is in an excellent commutable location in Brixton which is a very vibrant and diverse environment.
The client continues to adopt a hybrid way of working at home and in the office.
- We want outstanding social workers who have at least 3 years’ experience of front line work social work i.e. court / CP / CIN / CLA
- You will need to have excellent written and verbal skills with experience of writing good quality court statements / child and family assessments / Child in Need Plans / Child Protection Plans.
- We are particularly interested in social workers who understand contextual harm and are confident in working with contextual safeguarding approaches.
- Social workers who have good knowledge of systemic principles and Signs of Safety will do well in in this team.
- Ability to undertake CP/CIN/CLA visit, court work, reporting writing, attending and chairing meetings etc
- At least 2 years experience of front line work social work i.e. court / CP / CIN / CLA
- Excellent written and verbal presentation
- Experience of writing good quality court statements / child and family assessments / Child in Need Plans / Child Protection Plans
- Experience of working with a range of risk indicators – DA / Substance misuse / MH / Neglect / Physical Abuse / CSA etc
- Ability to work in a team and on own initiative
- Awareness of systemic principles / Signs of Safety
- Understanding of impact of contextual harm, it’s causes and solutions • Awareness of what good or outstanding practice looks like • Ability to manage their own time to a high standard
SW Locums are a small, personable agency who will provide you with the personal care you can rely on, including:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.