SW Locums are recruiting for a UK experienced Social Work Senior Practitioner for this vacancy in Central Bedfordshire.
- Must have experience of working as a Senior Practitioner Social Worker in an Adult Social Services Team (at least 12 months experience)
- Must be experienced in supervising social workers and unregistered workers
- Must have experience in managing Adult Safeguarding s42 enquiries
- Must understand how to prioritise work and assess risk to support supervision decisions/discussion and the allocation of work
- Must be experienced in managing complex case work – Will ideally have experience in Court work / Community DoLS / s21 appeals
- Must be IT literate and understand how to use spreadsheets.
- Right to work in the UK
- Appropriate Social Work Qualification e.g. DipSW, CEETSW or equivalent
- Social Work England Registration Essential
- Minimum of 5 Years UK experience in a statutory setting
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.