SW Locums are looking for a UK experienced, qualified social worker with Social Work England Registration and up to date CPD to work as a Senior Practitioner and triage safeguarding cases in Haringey.
If you hold MARAC experience, this will be a distinct advantage
The client is very reasonable and acknowledges the impact of Covid-19 so flexible working is considered.
Proof of Covid-19 status will be a requirement of this role.
The role will require you to:
- To provide case management, guidance, support and expert advice to social care staff, students and partner staff as and when required, maintaining the highest level of professional service
- Assess and prioritise incoming referrals, from members of the public or other professionals or services: formulate an appropriate response and take action to resolve or refer as appropriate.
- To provide professional supervision for social care staff including undertaking regular case file audits, and to identify continuing professional development and training needs of the staff working with the Team Manager to meet these needs
- Undertake emergency and other assessments of needs, risks and options for adults with the most complex/high risk care needs and/or circumstances, in accordance with legislative requirements, all relevant policies and procedures and agreed performance targets.
- To provide advice, information and guidance to customers and their carers ensuring that the relevant legislative framework and councils policies are adhered to.
- To undertake safeguarding enquiries and Section 42 enquires
- Chair Safeguarding meetings/ planning meetings/ case conferences/ strategy meetings as appropriate to specialised field/ local structures
- To assist the Team Manager in leading, setting and implementing a performance management framework and ambitious service performance targets, practice standards and competencies within employee’s profession fields of work.
- To demonstrate the values of Haringey Council in everything you do.
At SW Locums you can look forward to:
- A refreshingly honest approach to your job search.
- Fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Conscientious and well informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.