SW Locums are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work as a Senior in the Children & Family Team in Tower Hamlets in London. This post falls within the Looked after Children’s Team so we need someone with exceptional Statutory experience in a similar setting. Must be comfortable with Court Work.
The Clients needs are a Social Worker with experience of:
- Working with Children and Families
- Completing single assessments of parents and the potential risk to their child/children
- Working with parents with mental health issues, substance misuse and domestic violence
- Working with children and families with learning disabilities
- Undertaking Child Protection and Child in need home visits
- Section 47 investigations
- Carrying out duty work; making referrals and Assessments
- Writing court reports
- Working with diversity
- Actively contributing to team working, supporting colleagues, covering for colleagues in their absence and taking part in team meetings
- Prepare Child Protection conference report and Looked after child review reports
- Prepare court reports for care proceedings
- Prepare care plans for children and young persons
- Attend and participate in Child Protection conference and Reviews.
- Attend and participate in Looked after child review
- Organise and chair core group meetings with other professionals
- Participate in Strategy meeting with other professionals
- Attend and Chair placement planning meetings for Looked after children
- Prepare and monitor and review care packages for looked after children • Organise and chair to prepare and review Child in Need agreement meetings with other professionals
- Carry out viability assessment on prospective kinship carers
- Attend and contribute to various multi-disciplinary meetings these include Child Protection Conferences; Child in Need Meetings, complex professionals meeting and Pre-proceedings meetings under the Public Law Outline.
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.