SW Locums are now recruiting to multiple positions within the Long Term Safeguarding and Child Protection Teams in Swindon.
**** Exceptional pay rates offered up to £40 per hour ****
- The team requires Social Workers with experience and skill to undertake comprehensive assessments including parenting assessments in a timely way to inform development of outcome focused care plans with Children and their Families.
- To undertake professional and comprehensive casework for a complex caseload of children and young people.
- The team undertake care proceedings within the court, both private and public.
- Social Workers initiate and complete within court timescales and achieve permanency plans for children including adoption.
- To maintain high professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods, ensuring that you are abreast of new developments. Provide guidance and support to less experienced staff to help them develop their professional skills and knowledge.
- As lead professional, to contribute to the provision of good quality services which integrate government and local initiatives and guidance (including Working Together, Child Protection
procedures, Looked After Children’s processes, the Assessment Framework and Common Assessment Framework).
- Social Work Degree/Diploma and Social Work England Registration and (if qualifying after 2013) have completed and passed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE).
- Have completed and passed post qualifying learning and development (e.g. Graduate Diploma or Placement Supervision award) or have appropriate equivalent experience.
- Evidence of Commitment to CPD as required by Social Work England.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.