SW Locums are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work with Children with Disabilities in Shefford, Bedfordshire.
The post will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Strong ability to communicate with disabled children
- Supporting parents, carers and the siblings of disabled children
- Carry out relevant assessments
- Carrying our complex safeguarding risk assessments
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Short Breaks work
Post qualifying experience of working as a Qualified Social Worker – Children with Disabilities team within the UK Social Care industry.
Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- Social Work England Registration
- Minimum 1 year post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- We endorse working with FCSA Approved Umbrella companies.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.