SW Locums require Newly Qualified Social Workers or Social Work Assistants with access to a vehicle during working hours as essential for the role of a Wellbeing and Independence Practitioner.
- Educated to NVQ level 4 in Care or Health or equivalent knowledge by experience and a willingness to progress towards a Social Work or Occupational Therapy qualification.
- Evidence of continuing professional development aligned to any relevant Professional Competency/Capability frameworks or Knowledge and Skills Statements.
- Experience of working with people with complex disabilities or age-related conditions.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to negotiate and seek solutions to challenging and complex situations.
- A knowledge of person-centred planning to support the development of networks for people via the creation of support plans to maximise independence and wellbeing.
- Good self-organisation skills.
- Right to work in the UK
- Enhanced DBS Check
- Car Driver
- 3 years UK Experience in an equivalent role, with references.
At SW Locums you can look forward to:
- A refreshingly honest approach to your job search.
- Fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Conscientious and well informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.