SW Locums require a competent and UK experienced Assistant Team Manager to assist the Team Manager to, manage and supervise a team of multi-disciplinary staff including qualified, experienced Social Workers to deliver statutory services to children and young people in need of support, protection and care.
Assistant Team Managers play a crucial in supporting to Team Manager to lead and manage staff by setting direction, monitoring standards, interpreting and communicating feedback and providing an important, positive interface for staff working in a multi-agency environment.
Reporting to a Team Manager, the Assistant Team Manager is responsible for:
- Promoting the safety and wellbeing of children and young people
- Improving children and young people’s life chances and outcomes in the care of their parents, or other carers
- Assisting with the leading, managing and supervising social work practice
- Assessing, planning, delivering and reviewing social work services
- Assuring the quality of practice, managing performance and delivering value for money
At SW Locums you will benefit from working for an agency established for over 11 years and with over 50 years combined social work experience.
you will also receive:
- Access to our knowledge base from our vastly experienced consultants, who will offer you confident and accurate advice.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.