SW Locums are searching for a capable and companionate, Qualified Social Worker within the South East Locality Team in Tower Hamlets.
All Applicants must have experience working within a similar role within the UK for an extended period of time.
The role requires Social Work England Registration and right to work in the UK.
The successful applicant will be working within a Generic Adult Social Work Team with Adults over 18 years with existing care packages including older people
You will be required to hold a caseload which may include the following:
- Annual reviews and reassessments of service users in receipt of care and support
- Maintaining effective case recording on Mosaic
- Participate in the duty rota
- Court Reports and Attendance
- Ensuring timely intervention for discharges following the Discharge to Assess model
- Build relationships working effectively in partnership with health colleagues, providers and other social care teams
- Participating in a weekly CSPAM panel as required
- Ensure that maximum use is made of health funding and income from client contributions for care and support is maximised
- Ensure that assessments are strength based and care and support is proportional and cost effective
- Direct payments are promoted
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.