SW Locums require a UK experienced Social Worker to assess the needs of individuals with complex needs who reside in Edward Alsop Court.
The applicant must have registration with Social Work England and have excellent UK experience in a similar role.
- The team have a history of street homelessness and substance misuse, especially alcohol.
- You may be required to assess people living in other parts of the rough sleeping provision.
- You will take into account levels of risk and their strengths, in order to protect their rights and promote their independence.
- Respond to referrals from hospitals relating to the assessment and provision of support to an Edward Alsop Court resident.
- To offer support guidance and advice about Safeguarding, Risk Assessment and Mental Capacity, to the support team at Edward Alsop Court and the social care provider at Edward Alsop Court.
- To offer professional guidance to people and their carers to enable them to make informed choices about the care services that they receive and to produce a person centred support plan which promotes their independence, dignity, choice, self-esteem and well-being.
- To review and evaluate the support plan in conjunction with the service user, carer and service providers to ensure that it meets the individual’s changing requirements.
- To ensure that robust procedures for financial support, medication support and risk management are in place for each individual that needs this.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.