SW Locums need a compassionate and highly versatile, Qualified Social Worker with at least 5 years post qualified UK experience, preferably in a statutory setting. The role will be supporting families arriving from Ukraine and carry out safeguarding assessments
You must be capable of being able to triage Safeguarding alerts effectively and refer families to commissioned service provides as appropriate.
To undertake and devise in-depth and robust assessments, care planning and reviewing activity and formulate recommendations for support plans. This will include:
- Able to have multiple ideas and taken on board the positions of others in order to deliver interventions.
- Contributing to work across networks, communities and agencies
- Influencing change in the lives of children, families and carers through relationship-based work
- Practice that is demonstrably evidence-informed
- Work that evidences sound decision-making, that is done with an appropriate level of independence and autonomy
- Co-ordinating work across networks, communities and agencies
- Taking the initiative, to form constructive alliances and to act as a change agent
- Applying skills appropriately around management of self and professional identity
- Working with appropriate independence, which will involve collaborating on equal terms with members of other professions
At SW Locums we consider you as one of our team. In addition you will benefit from:
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £350 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply
Rest assured, we will look after you.