SW Locums require a qualified Social Worker with UK experience to work in the Mental Health Access team in Newham. You will be expected to act as a member of staff for the Local Authority Adult Mental Health service providing an effective and efficient Care Act appropriate service to vulnerable adults with high mental health support needs and their carers, within the community or in a hospital setting.
This a Hybrid working role
To liaise closely with the local Mental Health Trust, Primary Care and with other parts of the mental health services in the private and voluntary sector.
To undertake assessments and have an allocated number of care managed cases.
To be an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP) or be committed to train as one.
- To conduct Social Care Act assessment -To compile and attend Tribunal and Social Circumstances hearing
- To conduct sec42 (safeguarding)
- To work as part of the Primary Care Network
- If candidate is an AMHP to work on the AMHP duty Rota. (Not a necessity)
- To conduct reviews and negotiate for funding for packages of support.
At SW Locums you will get:
- Accurate and super-fast, highly competitive rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Straight talking, conscientious and well informed advice.
- We are available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.