SW Locums need a Senior Social Worker for the Adults Team in Kingston, West London. All Candidates must have substantial UK experience in a statutory setting and be double vaccinated.
The main responsibilities of the post will be:
- To carry a caseload including those where there are high levels of risk.
- To undertake Safeguarding investigations and attend case conferences on occasions.
- To be responsible for undertaking and supporting a range of case work of customers with non-complex needs under manager supervision.
- To be responsible for accepting referrals, undertaking screening and where required, providing information and advice and carrying out initial assessments.
- To be responsible for accepting referrals, undertaking screening and where required, providing information and advice and carrying out initial assessments
- To undertake reviews of customers with long term, low level needs as required and within statutory timelines and carry out reassessments as required.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” and “Find your own job” bonus scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme