SW Locums are seeking an highly organised dedicated social worker who can self manage. The individual will need to demonstrate compassion and reliability, skilled in relationship building. The candidate will be joining an experienced team .
This includes access to the team clinician and experienced practitioners . If you are interested in meeting the needs of looked after children age 16, have been working as a qualified social worker in the UK for over 2 years and can offer a personalised caring approach, do apply.
- Visiting children and young people.
- Assessment and review with pathway plans.
- Supporting independence and young peoples resilience.
- Helping young people exercise choices and achieve their goals.
- Work in co production with families.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” and “Find your own job” bonus scheme offering up to £500 for successfully placed referrals.*
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.