SW Locums are looking for an established social worker with Social Work England registration to work in the Family Placement Team in Bracknell Forest.
All applicants must hold a current Enhanced DBS check issued within the past 12 months or be on registered with the DBS Update Service.
This is for floating social work support across the service, this is for cover of assessments, child protection visits, and any other urgent tasks.
The Ideal candidate will be a proficient supervising and assessing social worker.
The role will include:
- Completing Form F,
- Form C and SGO assessments
- Supporting and supervising foster carers
- Taking part in the duty system to locate appropriate homes for children
- Taking part in recruitment and publicity activities
- Providing training to foster carers
At SW Locums you will get:
- Accurate and super-fast, highly competitive rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Straight talking, conscientious and well informed advice.
- We are available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.