SW Locums are looking for a capable and enthusiastic, UK experienced Social Worker to work in this Assistant Team Manager role in Enfield.
This role is for a Duty Manager to manage the Integrated Learning Disability Duty Team and support the social workers that participate on the duty rota and have overall responsibility for managing duty.
- To have responsibility for the effective delivery of social care services to people with a broad range of social care needs and those with chronic and often life threatening conditions, including their families and carers
- • To ensure services are delivered in a manner that reflects the diversity of Enfield’s Residents
- • To contribute to the strategic development of services in line with personalisation
- • To contribute towards the efficient and effective management of people and resources to balance need and risk, and contribute to the delivery of council objectives and the best possible outcomes for service users and their carers
- • To work and develop positive partnerships with other council groups, external agencies and organisations.
- Ability to implement a self directed approach in line with the personalisation agenda and the Safeguarding Adults policy for the Council.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both orally and in writing, including report writing, presenting, negotiating and the use of IT.
- Ability to plan and maximise use of resources as well as manage a budget effectively.
- Ability to negotiate with customers how best to meet their needs.
- Ability to work within a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Ability to work in partnership with carers and families and liaise with other staff agencies to ensure that the needs of the service user are met.
- Ability to work using own initiative as part of a team while managing workload efficiently, prioritising work and adopting a flexible approach to changing and competing demands.
- Ability to implement and monitor quality standards.
- Highly competent in the application of resource allocation systems.
- Ability to navigate and apply the Council’s information technology systems to support Personalisation (Quickheart and Care First).
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Use of Fully FCSA Compliant Umbrella companies.
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.