SW Locums are looking for an available Senior Social Worker to join the Adults & Community team in Hammersmith & Fulham.
This role requires applicants to provide Covid-19 status.
This is a progressive and stable team offering excellent management support and career progression.
It’s a very sought after team.
If you are interested in this job or any other of the hundreds we have available, We want you working with us. Call us on 01920 823775
Duties and responsibilities
- To undertake assessments of need and to develop support plans relating to the outcomes of the assessment
- To undertake safeguarding investigations and all parts of the safeguarding process as required by the service
- To carry a caseload of varied range and complexity
- To undertake Mental Capacity act Assessment in accordance with the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- To ensure that the Care Act 2014 is implemented in all aspects of the role
- To work with customers, carers, other professionals to minimise and manage risk whilst enabling the customer to maintain their chosen lifestyle as far as possible.
- To provide advice and information to colleagues within the immediate team and to a wider range of stakeholders on the role of the social worker and the role of the service
- To work in line with the council and services policies and procedures including health and safety, data and case recording, supervision, data protection and information governance.
- To participate in an urgent response system as directed by the manager
- To ensure that professional registration and DBS are current and up to date. To inform management if this is not the case
- To be responsible to CPD and participate in training, reflective practice and team meetings as require by the service
- To participate in appraisals
- To ensure that the manager is keep informed of any significant events relating to the service
- To participate in audits and practice evaluations when required
- To undertake best interest and practice teacher training as appropriate as part of CPD and grade progression
- To undertake other duties commensurate to the grade of the post
At SW Locums you can look forward to:
- A refreshingly honest approach to your job search.
- Fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Conscientious and well informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.