SW Locums are looking for a Qualified Social Worker to work in LAC in Hackney
The right candidate will be knowledgeable of and have experience with Looked After Children’s processes, have two plus years experience working as a social worker and have an understanding of systemic family therapy.
The Candidate needs to be able to start ASAP.
Hybrid Working considered
You will be expected to:
- Undertake interviews, observation and gather information from children, families and other agencies.
- Analyse, summarise and evaluate this information to provide a holistic assessment of a child’s needs.
- Understand the context of child development, parenting capacity and family and environmental factors in which to establish the needs of an individual child.
- Assess and balance risk and protective factors within a child protection framework.
- Provide written and verbal reports which are concise, informative and based on analysis of complex evidence.
- Review and reassess when necessary and be open to a change of view in response to new evidence.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £350 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.