SW Locums are looking for a UK experienced Social Worker with expertise within Adult services and Care Act Assessments. This vacancy in Liverpool encourages flexible working and will offer access to training and supervision to enhance career development.
You will be expected to competently hold and effectively manage a complex and varied caseload with appropriate supervision, guidance and support, reflecting the function of the team and Adult Social Care in accordance with policy, procedures, guidance and legislation.
- Experience of completing assessments, support plans, risk assessments, reviews and court reports and generating these through information technology.
- Fully considers the financial dimension to own activities, monitoring expenditure through reviewing individual needs and ensuring true value for money is delivered.
- Applied knowledge of The Care Act 2014/Mental Health Act 1983/Mental Capacity Act 2005 and other appropriate legislative frame works and statutory guidance relating to adults.
- Knowledge of the Assessment Framework and other relevant assessment and planning tools.
- Ability to research, cascade and incorporate new guidance and procedure into work quickly and effectively; and use to inform professional decision making.
- Ability to demonstrate skill in undertaking asset/strengths based approach to assessment and an outcome focused approach to support planning.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and to prioritise and manage fluctuating caseloads/service demands producing work to a high standard within timescales.
- Ability to effectively undertake partnership working with adults with care and support needs and their families/carers/advocates and other agencies involved in their care.
- Ability to recognise and promote safety, health, wellbeing and emotional resilience for both self and colleagues.
- Promotes respect for all people, recognises differing needs and expectations and challenges oppressive practice.
- Ability to follow through on agreements with other professionals, service users and carers and demonstrate client empathy.
- Demonstrate capacity for logical, systematic, critical and reflective reasoning and apply theories and techniques of reflective practice.
- Ability to work within professional and ethical standards including the Social Work England Code/Standards of Conduct for Social Workers.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £350 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.