SW Locums are looking for confident and energetic Qualified Social Workers for the Family Assessment and Safeguarding Teams (FAST) working in Norwich.
Home working in place ideally visits 3 days per week but with some flexibility, can be discussed with the hiring manager
Excellent rate of £275 per day
1 day per week on intake (booked several months in advance). 1 duty day per week. Expectation that they need to be Norfolk on these days
This is an exceptional opportunity for those wishing to establish themselves in Childrens Social Work for the long term. The support structure is ideal for career progression in this area.
For those children at greatest need of care and protection, our locality social work teams (or FASTs) provide statutory interventions to safeguard their wellbeing. They take cases from the point of assessment and can work with them all the way to permanency. There are posts in the 5 localities North Norfolk & Broadland, Breckland, East, Norwich and the West.
The client offer FAST social workers:
- Challenging but manageable caseloads
- Small well-supported teams
- Managers and senior leaders who back you up with those tough decisions you often have to make
- Our technology platform and equipment is first class, enabling you to connect and collaborate remotely
- A very clear practice vision focusing on restorative approaches based on Signs of Safety
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.