SW Locums are looking for TEN Qualified Social Workers with a wealth of experience of carrying out reviews and assessments in Adult Services within the UK.
The client is offering an excellent package for the role with a pay rate up to £38 per hour.
Applicants will be required to spend approximately (and a minimum of) 2 days per week present in West Sussex (either completing face to face visits or being on site), the other 3 days can be worked at home. This can be staggered and is very flexible.
As a Social Worker within a dedicated reviewing team, your role will involve working with adults with lifelong disabilities, including physical and learning disability and autism. You will be responsible for supporting the local authority deliver its Adult Social Care Strategy by undertaking quality, strengths-based Care Act Reviews.
You will be required to work at pace, and to consider a whole person approach to reviews, not just the services a person receives, but one that recognises peoples’ strengths, taking into account the wider support network and assets.
Qualifications and/or experience:
- Degree in relevant professional or equivalent qualification e.g. Certificate of Qualification in Social Work or Diploma in Social Work.
- Registration with Social Work England and responsibility for maintaining registration and CPD with that body.
- Theoretical, practical and procedural knowledge of social work.
- Good, up-todate working knowledge of legislation relevant to the specialist area of the post e.g. The Care Act and the Mental Capacity Act.
- Good understanding of the necessity of working with partnership agencies including health, housing, learning, statutory, voluntary and independent
- Experience of forming effective working relationships within a multi-agency/multidisciplinary setting.
- Valid, full driving licence with access to a vehicle during working hours.
- Experience of working in partnership with those who access or need the service and maintaining a focus on the needs of the individual whilst handling conflict and disagreement.
- Experience of effectively coaching and supervising others, acting as practice role model and promoting exemplary practice.
- Experience of managing levels of risk within a caseload.
SW Locums will provide you with:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.