SW Locums are looking for experienced LAC Social Workers.
This post is for a busy 0-15 LAC service.
The aim is to ensure the children achieve permanency via long term fostering, rehabilitation with parents or SGOs.
Past history of completing matching reports, direct work and life story work would be beneficial.
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
This client is working remotely using micro soft teams and video calls to complete our day to day duties.
- To hold a recognised social work qualification and be registered with Social Work England
- Assessments and childcare planning for children identified as vulnerable and in need
- Completing reports that identifies vulnerable children in need, children who need protection and safeguarding, including unborn children.
- Planning for children becoming looked including the use of a range of statutory powers and the courts
- Working with and engaging Young People / Children with Special or Additional Needs
- Working in partnership with parents, extended families and those representing them
- Use of electronic children’s records and maintaining service user information systems
- Experience of front line Referral and Assessment Duty Service.
- Delivering quality assessments and services to children and their families from different ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds