SW Locums are recruiting for an Adults Qualified Social Worker with HCPC registration and a current Enhanced DBS issued within the past 12 months or registered with the DBS Update service.
Seeking experienced social workers for the Case Management team, working with vulnerable adults, including those without capacity, and long term disabilities. Southwark is a multi-cultural and diverse London Borough and the social work is interesting and varied. There can be significant complexity and challenge, so we are looking for resilient workers who can manage a caseload of up to 25 cases. We work in a supportive multi- disciplinary team with experienced senior practitioners offering guidance, support and supervision.
At SW Locums you will benefit from exceptional service. Unrivalled by any competitor. All staff have a minimum of 15 years recruiting for social workers. We know what Social Workers do, so can match you to the right job more professionally.
Proven experience of:
– Strength based social work assessment of vulnerable adults, including with limited capacity.
– Working with service users, families, health and community colleagues to attend to complexity.
– Addressing safeguarding concerns including investigating safeguarding incidents.
– Use of legal protections including the Mental capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, Court of Protection.
– Working with vulnerable adults experiencing significant life transitions.
– Writing professional reports including those required for legal proceedings.