SW Locums are recruiting for an Adults Qualified Social Worker with HCPC registration and a current Enhanced DBS issued within the past 12 months or registered with the DBS Update service.
Seeking experienced social workers for positions within Intermediate Care Southwark. The service provides integrated health and social care in the community to reduce admissions to hospital, facilitate early discharge and reduce the need for long term care services by providing the services within the home. Intermediate Care Southwark incorporates the Urgent Response and Rehab & Reablement functions.
We require a suitable Social Worker to work with the person, carers and other professionals as necessary in order to facilitate the stated functions of the Reablement Service. This includes the undertaking of goal setting visits, Care Act assessment, Mental capacity assessment, support planning, reviews and Following up on initial safeguarding concern by assessing risk and ensuring there is appropriate protection plan prior to transferring case to long term team
At SW Locums you will benefit from exceptional service. Unrivalled by any competitor. All staff have a minimum of 15 years recruiting for social workers. We know what Social Workers do, so can match you to the right job more professionally.
Proven experience of:
– Strength based social work assessment of vulnerable adults, including with limited capacity.
– Working with service users, families, health and community colleagues to attend to complexity.
– Addressing safeguarding concerns including investigating safeguarding incidents.
– Use of legal protections including the Mental capacity Act, Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards, Court of Protection.
– Working with vulnerable adults experiencing significant life transitions.
– Writing professional reports including those required for legal proceedings.