SW Locums are looking for a UK experienced Social worker for the position of Social Work Practice Learning Co-ordinator within Adult Services in Swindon.
Post holders key tasks will include:
• Support all social work students within Adult Social Care
• Liaise with a range of universities to support students resident in Swindon with appropriate placements.
• Work with teams, Placement Supervisors and Practice Educators to set up appropriate placements for students.
• Support and provide learning and reflective workshops and individual sessions to student social workers, apprentice social workers, practice supervisors and educators and newly qualified social workers.
• Manage the practice educators within Swindon and maximise their impact
• Proactively deliver training events in support of the above objectives • Assessment of evidence against guidance and agreed capabilities and provide feedback
• Set up quality assurance processes for apprenticeship, student social work, AYSE and PEPS
• Carry out observations of practice and be available for supervision to support social work practice
With SW Locums you can rely on:
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.