SW Locums are looking to secure the services of an Established Social Work Team Manager for Childrens Services in Tower Hamlets. The role will be within the Long Term Team. Substantial UK Experience in a similar statutory setting is essential. Must have right to work in the UK.
This is a Hybrid working role, you will be expected to attend the office when required.
£43 per hour
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Provide leadership and management of the Team(s) ensuring there is a clear focus on purpose and outcomes.
- Ensure the Team(s) achieve the required outcomes, including a strong focus on children and families, to include the ongoing identification of the needs of the client group.
- Achieve positive outcomes for children within the social care system, ensuring that children are safeguarded through effective decision making and practice.
- Ensure social work intervention in the lives of children and families is of a consistently high standard and meets the needs of Tower Hamlets diverse communities.
- To ensure equality of access to social work services LBTH JD and PS Template May 2021.
- Being a role model of the TOWER behaviours, by leading by example.
- To manage the team in the Service within Children’s Social Care to meet the objectives of the organisation, the service, the team and the individual performance plan for the post.
- To ensure that duties are carried out within the agreed scheme of delegation.
- Carry out all the duties and responsibilities of the role, in accordance with the leadership & management behaviours contained in the LBTH Leadership & Management framework / core values.
- To understand and adhere to SWE code of practice in all aspects of their work; and to understand and be able to apply the Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF) in their own and others’ practice.
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- We endorse working with FCSA Approved Umbrella companies.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.