SW Locums are looking for an accomplished Fostering Social Worker to work in the vacant role of Team Manager for Supervising and Support Team in Bradford.
There are currently two posts for Team Manager.
- Dip.SW, CQSW, BA (Hons) Social Work or equivalent professional qualifications.
- Registered with Social Work England (Formerly HCPC) as a qualified Social Worker
- Minimum of 4 years appropriate post qualification experience.
- Experience of working with all service user groups and with service users from the minority ethnic groups.
- Experience of interpreting and applying the law relating to children and / or to adult services.
- Experience of child protection and child care work and issues arising.
At SW Locums you can expect:
- Support of FCSA Member Umbrella companies.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.