SW locums are looking for a Qualified Senior Social Worker with extensive UK experience to work in the Maximising Independence Team in Thatcham.
Rate of pay is £34 per hour.
Location of work is West Berkshire Community Hospital and Hillcroft House (soon moving to Market Street offices)
This is not a home working role.
- take part in the link worker role by carrying out bedside assessments and arranging packages of care for safe discharges. To be part of the duty rota system covering several days a week in the hospital setting and responding to referrals as and when received.
- Overseeing and monitoring the discharge of patients from acute hospitals, to ensure that any delays are fed back to the office/providers and chased daily.
- To continue to develop and maximise the benefits of links with services provided in the NHS, voluntary and private sectors to ensure that customers receive the best possible support at the earliest stage.
- To make decisions regarding the referral of cases to appropriate services and clinicians to best meet individual need.
- Provide formal supervision, advice and support to the acute team to ensure that effective and sound decisions are made.
At SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Great, fast and accurate rates of pay.
- Committed support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide. and exclusive training.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £350 for bringing your own position to us *
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.