SW Locums are recruiting for a suitably experienced Senior Practitioner to safeguard vulnerable children and young people. Must have Court Experience. The appropriate applicant must have a minimum of 5 years UK statutory experience in Children’s services. You must hold a current HCPC (Social Work England) registration.
To provide high quality, research based casework service to all children & family service users and hold cases that consist mainly of the most complex family situations
To offer consultation, support, specialist advice and joint working to colleagues within Children’s Services
To promote children living with their family where safe to do so
To comply with and promote legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures
To be able to provide supervision to less experienced or unqualified workers
You must be capable of Case Management
- Demonstrate skills in assessment, analysis, including risk analysis, and case planning to meet the needs of children and young people and creating imaginative and innovative care packages
- Ability to apply research and evidence based practice to own work to ensure positive outcomes for children and young people
- Able to take a lead within the service on a specialist area to promote knowledge across Children’s Services and partner agencies
Recording and report writing
- Demonstrates ability to use IT systems effectively
- Records clearly, accurately and in a timely fashion, to ensure statutory requirements are met
- Produces complex, literate and well written reports to Court and other settings
SW Locums WILL Pay you quickly and accurately every week to ensure your well-being and concentration, solely on then job. We value our workforce and are available 24/7 to assist with support queries. We create a positive agency – worker relationship.