SW Locums are recruiting for a suitably experienced Senior Practitioner to safeguard vulnerable children and young people in Thurrock.
Must have Court Experience.
The appropriate applicant must have a minimum of 5 years UK statutory experience in Children’s services.
You must hold a current Social Work England registration.
- To provide high quality, research based casework service to all children & family service users and hold cases that consist mainly of the most complex family situations
- To offer consultation, support, specialist advice and joint working to colleagues within Children’s Services
- To promote children living with their family where safe to do so
- To comply with and promote legislation, statutory guidance and local policies and procedures
- To be able to provide supervision to less experienced or unqualified workers
You must be capable of Case Management
- Demonstrate skills in assessment, analysis, including risk analysis, and case planning to meet the needs of children and young people and creating imaginative and innovative care packages
- Ability to apply research and evidence based practice to own work to ensure positive outcomes for children and young people
- Able to take a lead within the service on a specialist area to promote knowledge across Children’s Services and partner agencies
Recording and report writing
- Demonstrates ability to use IT systems effectively
- Records clearly, accurately and in a timely fashion, to ensure statutory requirements are met
- Produces complex, literate and well written reports to Court and other settings
SW Locums WILL Pay you quickly and accurately every week to ensure your well-being and concentration, solely on then job. We value our workforce and are available 24/7 to assist with support queries. We create a positive agency – worker relationship.