SW Locums are seeking a qualified Social Worker to provide high quality, professional service to all adults under the care of the Thurrock Assertive Outreach Team, suffering with severe and enduring mental health problems/ who require support in crisis or pending crisis.
To engage with Individuals to carry out person centred /outcome focused risk assessment and management support when they need a response and ensure services are provided, as required.
- DipSW/ BA (hons) or equivalent.
- Registration with Social Work England
- To be able to form a quick and effective working relationships with service users, partner agencies and other professionals.
- To be able to work directly with Adults, using a variety of techniques.
- To demonstrate skills in partnership, working with users and other agencies.
- Understanding of how to risk assess and risk manage/support adults with severe and enduring mental health problems, with history of non-engagement and non-compliance with treatment
- To be able to provide literate and well-written reports.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to evidenced based practice.
- Be able to work in crisis situation and respond efficiently and quickly where required.
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.