SW Locums are looking to recruit the services of a Senior Mental Health Practitioner – Community for this local authority client in Devon.
The post holder will deliver high quality comprehensive mental health services. The role involves managing a defined caseload with a focus on providing expert assessment and treatment for people with complex mental health difficulties and their carers. This will include recovery co-ordination (design and co-ordination of treatment packages that are personalised and evaluated in line with payment by results). To provide statutory Adult Social Care, Care Management functions (assessment, care planning and reviewing). The liaison with a wide range of statutory and non-statutory agencies is central to this role.
- Overseeing a caseload (max 35) of people with sever and enduring mental illness.
- This will be a handover of an already established caseload due to staff member leaving.
- Completing duty as per rota Attending MDT/Handover Writing tribunal reports/social circumstance reports/clinical reports.
- Managing caseload Patient contact Updating risk assessments/clinical records.
- Attending medical reviews if and when required Dependent on qualification there maybe additional duties to help out and cover the depot clinic for instance but this is a rare request due to Torbay South having a depot nurse.
- Hybrid working from base and home.
- Parking on site. Also off road parking around the area if required.
- Training/qualifications required for this placement: Qualified Nurse, social worker or OT.
- Safeguarding adults.
- Experience of working with the patient group.
- Able to write reports Good, clear communication skills.
- Able to complete and manage risk Information governance.
With SW Locums you can rely on:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- We endorse working with FCSA Approved Umbrella companies.
- No “waffle”, informative and conscientious advice.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.