SW Locums are urgently seeking the services of a suitably qualified and UK experienced Public Health Consultant to work on this project funded by the Covid-19 Outbreak Control fund.
Full time 35 hours per week
Pay is £750 a day
This post is urgently required as part of the Covid-19 response.
The post holder’s primary role will be to lead elements of the Covid-19 Safe Tower Hamlets Plan (the borough’s outbreak control plan).
They will lead public health work covering elements of the local outbreak plan management:
1. Implementation of local outbreak management plan
2. COVID-19 data analysis
3. Testing – PCR and lateral flow testing plan
4. Vaccination – public health input to vaccination programme
5. Local test and trace implementation
6. Hyperlocal response to prevention and outbreak management
7. Community engagement
At SW Locums you will receive: