SW Locums need the services of a Social worker with extensive experience of strengths based Care Act Assessments and sound knowledge of Safeguarding, Mental capacity assessment and Court of Protection work ins required for the South West Locality in Tower Hamlets.
- To provide a professional social work service to adults, their families and carers in line within the requirements of the Care Act 2014 and the focus of the promoting wellbeing and identifying significant impact.
- The role holder will assist individuals, carers and families by completing strength based assessments which support the identification of individual, personal network, community strengths and universal services. Applying robust and evidence based eligibility decision making and promoting best value.
- To develop support plans which meet personalised outcomes. Take a preventative approach to all intervention that maximises the opportunities to reduce and delay needs and provide sufficient advice and information to support informed decision making, including via the arrangement of advocacy as appropriate.
- Intervention is to be holistic, looking at the whole person and all relevant professionals around them as to work in an integrated way.
- To undertake safeguarding enquiries in line with legislation, statutory guidance and good practice approaches with a focus on making safeguarding personal to ensure that the adult is at the centre of the process.
- To identify, respond to, manage and evaluate risk as appropriate considering and applying the Mental Capacity Act 2005 as appropriate.
Why Work with SW Locums?
- You will receive unbroken support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable Specialist consultant.
- We recommend of FCSA Approved Umbrellas.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation voucher scheme, offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
- Access to Shopping voucher scheme with all major high street stores*
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply.