SW Locums are looking to secure the sources of a UK experienced Social Worker for the Adult Community Mental Health Team. This is a very well regarded and highly supportive team with a secure management structure.
Duties and purpose of the role:
- To provide a professional social work service to adults, their families and carers in line within the requirements of the Care Act 2014 and the focus of the promoting wellbeing and identifying significant impact.
- To comply with the statutory requirements of the relevant childcare, mental health legislation, identifying, responding to, managing and evaluating risk as appropriate considering and applying the Mental Capacity Act 2005
- The role holder will assist individuals, carers and families by completing strength based assessments which support the identification of individual, personal network, community strengths and universal services. Applying robust and evidence based eligibility decision making and promoting best value.
- To develop support plans which meet personalised outcomes. Take a preventative approach to all intervention that maximises the opportunities to reduce and delay needs and provide sufficient advice and information to support informed decision making, including via the arrangement of advocacy as appropriate. Intervention is to be holistic, looking at the whole person and all relevant professionals around them as to work in an integrated way.
- To undertake safeguarding enquiries in line with legislation, statutory guidance and good practice approaches with a focus on making safeguarding personal to ensure that the adult is at the centre of the process.
SW Locums are committed to offering you:
- Fastest pay available, from completion of timesheet to reaching your bank.
- Constant, polite support with your own, vastly experienced,informative, conscientious and knowledgeable consultant.
- Knowledge that you will be in the hands of one of the most experienced teams available.
- Support with HMRC Compliant Umbrella sourcing.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.