SW Locums are recruiting for a Social Work Team Manager to work in Children’s services in Tower Hamlets. The role is to work in the Assessment &Early Intervention Service
- Lead and manage the Team(s) ensuring there is a clear focus on purpose and outcomes
- Ensure the Team(s) achieve the required performance outcomes, including a strong focus on children and families, to include ongoing identification of the needs of the client group
- Achieve positive outcomes for children, in partnership with families and professionals, ensuring that children are safeguarded through effective decision making and practice
- To provide leadership and management of the Eva Armsby Family Service that undertakes a range of specialist assessments (both centre based and outreach) specifically targeted to families with complex needs, within a diverse local community
- To ensure all work undertaken is in partnership with professionals “in house” and colleagues across agency boundaries and that this work is in line with agency care plans to safeguard and promote the well-being of children and young people. Responding to and providing for the needs of children and families within statutory children’s legislation and in line with the Department’s policy and practice principles.
- To ensure that all work undertaken in the service is of a consistently high standard, critically reflective, analytical and evidence based, utilising relevant social work tools, knowledge and theory, and meets the needs of Tower Hamlets’ diverse communities.
- To assist the Group Manager in the management and budgetary control of the Centre. Deployment of resources as appropriate, exercising effective budgetary control within the remit of the post.
Full Job Description available upon request
Our aim is to provide service users with the most appropriate social workers available.
Working with SW Locums you will benefit from:
- Constant support with your own, vastly experienced and knowledgeable consultant.
- Great rates of pay.
- No “waffle” straight talking, conscientious and informed advice.
- Fastest and accurate payments available.
- Contact available 24/7.
- Access to exclusive vacancies nationwide.
- Free DBS and compliance service.
- Access to on-going training opportunities.
- Industry leading “Refer a Friend” recommendation scheme offering up to £300 for successfully placed referrals.*
- Excellent “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
SW Locums follow the government guidelines on ensuring safety of all during the risk of Covid-19.
* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.