SW Locums are looking to recruit a senior practitioner to work in the Children in Need Team based in Walthamstow.
Candidates are required to have a minimum of 3 years UK experience in a similar setting, have current Social Work England Registration and be able to demonstrate and provide references supporting their ability to do the job.
We ask that candidates hold a current enhanced DBS issued within the past 12 months or be registered with the DBS Update service.
You must have experience:
• completing assessments,
• taking cases to panel
• family finding for the prospective adopters
• supporting adoptive placements up to the Adoption Order
• interagency working
• attending/ facilitating recruitment events
• part of adoption duty system- undertaking initial home visits/ Stage 1
• participation in PSG- group supervision